iklan banner

Pengertian Recounts Teks & Contohnya


Recount Teks adalah teks yang menceritakan kembali suatu kejadian yang telah terjadi pada kala lalu.

- Struktur Recount Teks:
a. Orientation : Berisi pendahuluan tentang peritiwa yang terjadi, tokoh yang terlibat, tempat, serta waktu kejadian itu terjadi.
b. Events : Berisi jalinan kejadian / kejadian yang ada dalam dongeng pengalaman tersebut.
c. Re-orientation : Berisi ihwal rangkuman / epilog cerita

- Ciri - Ciri Recount Teks :
a. Menggunakan past tense
b. memakai kata hubung (conjunction), contohnya : then, before, aftar

- Contoh Recount Teks :

         Last year I joined the Chicago Marathon, my first marathon. I had to run 26,2 miles to complete it. It is hard but I learned valuable things from joining it.
        At first, I just wanted to get experience of joining a marathon. I though it would be one life time experience. After finishing it, I was changed my mind. I wanted to join another one. I was interested to complete at least one more marathon and improve my time. I also experienced a good feeling between participants and the spectators, than made me happy. It was very wonderful thing for me. So I decided that I had to join another marathon the following year because I was not satisfied with this first one.


Refrensi 

 Buku Detik - Detik Unas B.Inggris tahun 2010/2011


Sumber http://belajar-fun.blogspot.com

0 Response to "Pengertian Recounts Teks & Contohnya"

Posting Komentar

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel